Teen Wolf Ratings are down 17% this season? http://bit.ly/1r9zChy
What are y’all watching instead?
Really. I want to understand what happened.
Are you really asking why we aren’t watching anymore?
- How about the fact that the show no longer focuses on anything good, but instead, focuses on countless bullshit and forced heterosexual pairings, make out session, sex, etc.
- How about the fact that Lydia has barely any screen-time anymore, while the writers sit there an focus on Malia.
- How about the fact that just about 95% of the episodes are just filler. No actual substance.
- How about the fact that Jeff actually told fans to not watch if they didn’t like where the show was going.
- How about the fact that the loyal fans that stuck around with the show since s1 (namely Sterek fans) have been drug through the mud and straight up abused by Jeff, the writers, and the PR team.
- How about the fact that Stiles and Derek no longer have scenes together.
- How about the fact that nothing makes sense anymore.
- How about the fact that all the characters are all OOC as hell.
- How about the fact that the PR team, writers, and social media still refused to listen to constructive criticism about their show and ignore fans.
- How about the fact that the TW team is so fucking arrogant and just expect us to watch their half baked bullshit every week.
- How about the fact that there is no queer representation in the show. (And, no. Mason does not fucking count.)
- How about the fact that Jeff has queerbaited with Stiles’ bisexuality.
- How about the fact that Derek is constantly tortured and always loses something important to himself.
- How about the fact that Jeff put both Stiles and Derek in these bullshit relationships (Stalia and Draeden), just to rub it into the Sterek shippers faces. (Why do you think all the Stalia scenes almost always cut into scenes of Draeden or Derek)?
- How about the fact that Allison was killed last season, and nobody even mentions her. Not even her own fucking father.
- How about the fact that the PR team makes it clear that they only care about fans that will believe whatever they say and praise them.
- How about the fact that there are TONS of other shows on television that actually know what the fuck they’re doing. Shows with PR teams and showrunners that don’t bully and alienate certain fans. Shows that have amazing writing. Shows that have ACTUAL queer representation. Not all of them have queer characters, but if they do, they’re written correctly. (Hannibal, Arrow, Orphan Black, Orange is the New Black, The Walking Dead, In The Flesh).
- How about the fact that Jeff’s arrogance, and his bullshit mantra of “I write the show to please myself, not the fans.” is not the way to keep fans watching.
- How about the fact that the fans don’t owe SHIT to Jeff Davis and his show, especially if they’re treated so fucking poorly.
- How about the fact that fans are actually quite intelligent, even if Jeff treats us like we’re not, and we KNOW that there are other better shows out in the world of television.
The declining ratings serve as punishment for all the shit Jeff has dumped on the fans. Serves him fucking right. He had it coming.